Financing Your Treatment
We accept CareCredit financing to help make your child’s care more affordable.
One of our primary goals is to make dental care reasonable for parents so that you can provide what’s best for your kid. We will gladly file any insurance forms to ensure you receive the comprehensive benefits of your dental coverage.
Currently, we are a preferred (PPO) or in-network provider for the following dental insurance companies. Even if your dental insurance is not on the list that does not mean we do not accept your insurance. We encourage anyone who has questions regarding their insurance coverage to give our office a call so our staff can review your benefits and discuss with you.
- Washington State Medicaid (Apple Health) – DSHS/ABCD/Provider One/Molina/Amerigroup/Community Health Plan/ Coordinated care/United Healthcare Community Plan
- Aetna with PPO II and Extend network
- Cigna DPPO
- Dental Network of America (DNOA)
- MetLife PDP Plus
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
Payment outside of dental insurance is expected at the time of service. To make these services comfortably affordable, we are pleased to offer you the following payment options:
- Cash, Checks and Debit cards
- VISA, MasterCard, Discover
- Extended payment plans through CareCredit
We understand financing dental care can create a bit of concern, and we work closely with you to make your child’s dental care as affordable and comfortable as possible.